Game OvHer [Hard Rock] Game OvHer [Hard Rock]

Im not a very avid metal fan but this sounds pretty good though I want to call it more like alternative metal or something as most metal I have heard has some one screaming their vocals apart ._.

With some tuning here and there to up the quality of this song it would definitely be a 5 star (For me anyway)

Very good song though I'll be completely honest I listen to music for the music (Not really the vocals) so I wouldn't be able to repeat the lyrics in this song but when I focus on it I can see how it could draw a person in :)

BTW nice ending sorta but I think the um vocals were prolong a tad bit

Seriously Don't Do Drugs Seriously Don't Do Drugs

What in the world did I just listen to xD?

SkuhPlew responds:

Easily the strangest comment I have ever seen.

Savior of Love Savior of Love

I think I have to agree with mostly everything "TheDoor6" said though I feel as the vocals are a bit out of place with the sound of the music i think a better way of putting it is the vocals sound like they over power the music and I feel like I have vocals talking on one track and the music on a separate one I dont know if I explained that right ><

None the less its not terrible :)

Sol responds:

Thank you! :)

The Stroke The Stroke

I would give it a five star but I tink you need a better mic and some reverb on your voice and it should sound golden the music it self is pretty dam sweet I like it alot also I dont think your voice is shitty I have heard WAY worse.

Good work :)

Hell Rhymer Hell Rhymer

Sounds interesting I would give it a five star but some of the sounds dont sound like they match up to well like if they had the right reverb they would mesh (Of course I dont know if you made it this way intentionally)

Either way its pretty good and I dont normal like dubstep

Keep up the good work :)

Dreams Require Work Dreams Require Work

wow dudes this is pretty darn good I like it alot its really fast (I am not so good with long fast songs xD) I'm gonna fav you so i can hear future stuff again awesome stuff man :)

RequiemoftheHeart responds:

Thanks so much! Most likely songs I make in the future wont be this long. But still, fast is my favorite style to make. So you can expect more fast stuff from me. Because gotta go fast. :)

lightning Bugs lightning Bugs

Has a really interesting feel to it sounds kinda video gamish and I like how some of the sounds change one gripe I have is one pattern is a bit repetitive it wouldn't be so bad but the type of sound it is makes it stand out alot so you cant help but focus on it none the less it sounds pretty darn good and I like how it evolves :)

oh and I would extend the end by like 4 seconds or so to let the last sounds fade out nicely (Not sure if I explained that right)

Synthapse responds:

Good points glad you liked some of it!

Thin Air Thin Air

4 Stars cause its a bit repetitive HOWEVER it does have a really nice groove to it bro so awesome job and keep it up :)

Acidic Eye Acidic Eye

:D

I really like this it sounds great its simple yet a bit complex Ima download it for sure also you got your self a fan :)

Awakening [J. Stadler]NEW Awakening [J. Stadler]NEW

Very cinematicy but I want to hear more i think it should be longer and i can hear where it COULD go and if it goes that way omfg :P none the less it does sound pretty good